Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fall Out Week. . .

No an atomic bomb has not hit and you do not need to run to a fall out shelter.

It’s just that I have finished getting my Fall décor out and I thought I would share a little with you each day this week.

I am starting with my front porch.  Recently my friend, Amanda called me from a yard sale where she had spied two of these urns.  She knew that I had been looking for some.  She picked them up for me at $3 each.  I really am not a gold person so I wanted to give them a new look.

IMG_7901

IMG_8020

I spray painted them white and then rubbed them with dark Annie Sloan Wax.  I was going for the old concrete look.  Not sure if I achieved it, but like how they turned out.

IMG_8024

I planted a Millet in the center.  Then added two Mums, and cabbages that I dug up from my garden.

IMG_8022

I placed them on each side of the porch.  What do you think, do they look like old concrete?

IMG_8021

By the front door I placed a vintage milk can with some of my leaf rake collection.

IMG_7902

My black drop leaf table is dressed up with Fall Mums, a small garden obelisk wrapped in an Autumn garland, and one giant zucchini.

IMG_7904

Ha, ha, found this baby buried under my plant.  I’m sure that’s never happened to you!

IMG_7905

Perfect spot for a crow.

IMG_7906

My blue cabinet holds a few Fall treasures.

IMG_7910

IMG_7911

IMG_7912

A primitive heart adorned with a sunflower hangs on the accent door in the corner of the porch. A metal lantern filled with pinecones sits below it. Notice that my white Delphinium is blooming for a 2nd show. I love my yellow metal chairs.  They were old and rusty when I bought them.  I had them sandblasted and powder coated.

IMG_7913

A coffee filter wreath with a burlap bow and glitzy acorn hang upon the front door.

Hope you enjoyed day 1 of the Fall Out Tour.  Sure hope that you come back for more.  (I’m a poet and I didn’t know it, but my feet sure show it; their Longfellow's.)  Like you’ve never heard that one before. Hee-hee!

IMG_7908

IMG_7907

Happy Fall,

Jann

I will be sharing with:

The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sunday

Diane Writes for Beautiful Sunday

Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

A Stroll thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday

Knick of Time Tuesdayl

Faded Charm for White Wednesday

All Star Block Party

Made in a Day for Made U Look Party

Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday

Sand and Sisal for Countdown to Fall

countdown-to-fall-button-copy

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar