Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bad News


Bad News guys. Jessica Simpson will never be caught pantyless!

Jessica Simpson: 'I'll Never Be Caught Panty-less'.... Jessica Simpson will never get caught without underwear like Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan, because she always covers up her private parts.

The actress/singer is astonished so many young celebrities have been snapped panty-less, and would be horrified to find pictures of her genitals splashed across magazines and the internet.

Simpson says, "I don't understand what's going on with that. I'm the kind of girl who always puts my hand between my legs when I'm getting out of a car if I'm wearing a short skirt. I always wear underwear. It's a personal rule."

Source

She can always pose nude!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar