Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pink as a way of life! Laia's birthday 2012!

Hi there!

I feel sick this week due to a food allergy that I have :( but since I don't want to tell you about my health troubles, I leave you with some pictures from Laia's birthday!

As every year, Laia was making a theme party and this year it was... pink! And oh my, almost everything was pink or from a candy paradise!








The guests tried to put on their best candy dress clothes, of course... I must say that I really loved Laia Chic's unicorn costume, she was really great!



 Dani and María
 Helena, one of the cutest girls I know!
 Carlos and Carol.

 Kim and Dani loving Laia Chic

Two Laias are better than one!


I dressed in pink too for the event, of course. It was hard to find a dress I liked, but finally, I found this one from Hellbunny. The shoes are from Kling and the tights from Forever21.








And more pictures of the party!!







Cannot wait for seeing them again <3 (with or without pink!)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar