Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'HEAD' BY JB


FINALLY! ...I know I'm always dropping in little plugs here and there about my line of headbands/clips called HEAD by Jb...yeah... It really wasn't intended to sound like that I SWEAR but I couldn't think of anything else... I was lazy, and thought I'd just call the line of headbands 'HEAD' cause they go on your head right..then the 'by JB' dropped in and it caused chaos on twitter lol... its quite innocent....

The headbands can be for the girly girl with our vintage style lace and feathered pieces or those a little more edgy and brave who can rock a huge double flower in animal print! I love them! and I hope you like them too!

Someone from my 'corporate/babylon' days asked me where exactly does one wear these HEADbands, I told her anywhere but work!...They're fun and cute and will definitely get people talking. I especially love the tribal prints! They look great with a gray or beige fitted dress if you wanna go sexy! I would suggest keeping the color of the dress simple when wearing that one.

If you're interested, don't hesitate to email me about the price of the headbands above or so you can receive individual pics, I respond quite quickly and delivery of each HEADband is FREEEEEE!(to Kgn,Jamaica only). OH! the headband that I'm wearing in the pic at the top of the blog is available as well!

HEAD!...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar